Be cool

Lucky?

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I've been sitting here on my bed and looking at my computer screen for a while now trying to come up with the best post ever in human history but my imagination doesn't stretch to greatness it stops far short of that area and sets up camp around the pick my nose and laugh at a fart part of my brain.


Sure this will make you rich!

Smartnes isn't taught you have to be born with it sure you can be good and live you life like your meant to but you can never be rich and famous for being smart unless your super smart or just really really lucky so how do you get lucky? If there is such a thing as luck can it be obtained or is luck a load of crap that people use to act all modest?

I really hate people with luck because they do nothing and s**t just falls into place I've worked hard most of my life and try to act right but I always end up having a unlucky experience. Did this stuff happen because I was unlucky if that was the case then just living without any problems would be lucky (confused yet?).

I do actually believe in in the meaning of luck that is if you have a "close call" then thats lucky but not getting rich of an idea thats just you being an ass and wanting to be richer then everyone else so if you survive a 20 story fall you can call it what you want but if you worked real hard and succeeded at being rich call it that luck has nothing to do with it so stop giving hope to people that don't have a chance ...Game Over ya rich bastards.

3 comments:

Anonymous July 28, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Luck is when you step in Sh*t and it doesn't stink when you get into the car.

The rest is over rated!

Angry_Clown July 28, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

LMAO yeah thats lucky

Anonymous August 3, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

u to stop eating rat poison,the rat police keep bugging me????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????cat women

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP