Be cool

Hanging ten with the locals.

Monday, October 13, 2008

I love holidays, don't you?

The best holiday I ever had was a trip to Banda Aceh in 2004 around Christmas time, the sun was bright the water was blue and the waves were killers!

What a beautiful land!

I started my adventure in a small town on the coast, I forgot its name but I remember the people were real nice and always smiling and singing "arhhhhhhh gobbledygook" it was amazing mouth music for your soul!

Locals making "amazing mouth music"

The hotel I stayed in was called 'Shaten floata' and it had the best view from the balcony I had ever seen.

What a view!

The parking was bit shit but at least it had an indoor pool and a giant spa, some people spent days just floating around in it, those crazy locals haha.

Underground parking and a pool!


This guy spent hours in the spa, lucky bastard!

The next day I hired a jeep so I could explore the island a bit more, It was cheap and not the best hire car I've ever had but it got me from A to B, there is an amazing amount of speed bumps over there and they've made them look like bodies, haha wacky locals .

My hire car!

The surf was amazing! I had never surfed a bigger wave before in my life then I did that day and it seemed like the whole town had shown up to have a surf, everyone was having the best time of there life!
SURFS UP DUDES!

"Best holiday EVER!"

2 comments:

Donnie October 16, 2008 at 1:22 AM  

Ever what it'd be like to eat a pube sandwich? Me either!

Angry_Clown October 17, 2008 at 1:29 AM  

Are you drunk Don? LMAO

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP