Be cool

Best fisherman in the world...ever!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I love fishing! I went down to the local...ish pier Monday morning and caught my first mackerel and it was a big one about this big (thats big!). I never thought i would catch one where i did not in Brisbane anyway i was so happy and still am so now i head back down there every chance i get which is bad because its freezing but hey if the fish are biting why not they might never be again damn global warming and over fishing don't get me started on that its a subject for another post and I'm sure it will be up there soon so look forward to it. I'm just the best fisherman in the world and i know i am so don't bother trying to argue with me.

P.S. Rex Hunt sucks!

0 comments:

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP