Be cool

I keep wanting to start with hmmmm

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Chaos star my own meaning?

Hmmmm let me think...or don't, what would you do if i said that we do not exist? That we are all in my head? well i would say thats probably right i have no proof that I'm not in my head or that I'm not in your head which i am because I'm writing this blog to myself. WOW what the hell was that? way to deep for me i need to lighten up maybe thats one of my problems, yes i think so but we need to be serious for the world to continue moving on! Well I'm stumped what do you think? Is this the meaning of chaos?

0 comments:

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP