Be cool

This is life

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The biggest and meanest wins?

I've been thinking again all this stuff and how i feel isn't anything new everyone has these feelings and life experiences I am not different just react to the situation in my own way! Is this what makes people different from each other? Not the experiences but the way that we deal with them? I need to sit and think on this for a while but I'm sure I'll forget maybe I will find the answer who knows maybe the answer is different for everybody? maybe not. Anyways I've forgotten the subject and reason for this post already I'm off to a good start! See yas

0 comments:

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP