Be cool

Blood suckers?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Does the world really revolve around this?

This post is for Cuddle_Crazy don't ask me why because i don't know! Vampires do they exist? Yes they do is the short answer and I'm not just saying that because I'm obsessed with Buffy the vampire slayer, the meaning vampire to me is a beast or creature that sucks the life blood out of something, well have you seen the workings of people maybe everyone in the world is a vampire everyone keeps trying to f**k over everyone else therefore they are vampires. Why am i posting all this for Cuddle_Crazy an awesome friend on a chat site? She wanted to know how my brain works and well I'm still trying to find out how it works myself (if you didn't already know that) so in this post i have written about the things that really matter to me!... Vampires and evil if we can learn to overcome people and evil we can learn to rule the world therefore becoming vampires our selfs, its a big revolving door but who will be next to go threw it? Make it you! Bye Damo

0 comments:

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP