Be cool

Believe

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Its your choice!

Live your life the way you want to don't let others sway your beliefs. Believe in big foot, vampires, the lochness monster and anything else you want I'm sick of being labeled a weirdo for believing in what i want when our brain and beliefs are the only things in life we have the freedom to totally control. I believe in all of the above and more and i can believe that the moon is made of cheese if i want. So don't let people tell you what to believe because you will loose the one thing you can truly control and no one can ever get to it unless you let them! The moon is made of cheese people...believe me! God damn i speak so much crap ! I use the word believe a lot!

1 comments:

Kelly July 9, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

You are righty-o. Stick to your beliefs. I believe I'll have another drink.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP