Be cool

The dumbening?

Monday, July 7, 2008

Stupid!

Whats happening to me? I'm getting dumber and dumber and its not just me it seems the rest of the world is as well, it might just be a temporary thing but I've been slowly getting stupider by the day, its already taken me half an hour to write this post and I'm struggling to kick my brain in to gear. I cant even think why I'm dumb at the moment but as i write it will hopefully kick in.
What am i angry at today, well the fact that if you have a "dumb day" at the wrong time it could affect your destination in this world you could go from winner to looser overnight. Should there be a smartening drug? A medication that can make us smarter stronger faster well actually just smarter i think theres already some drugs for stronger and faster, so why not smarter. Sure theres stuff you can take to make you more aware therefore seeming smarter but i want to be Einstein smart and there is no way i can do that on my own! My brain is slowly warming up while I'm writing this post but it just doesn't have the same witty remarks that I'm known for being super awesome for.
The next time someone says your stupid just say "f**k you I'm having a dumb day f**ka", theres my wit...awesomeness.

3 comments:

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

Make if you take the ice pack off your head from this morning's hangover your brain would need to warm up! :)

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

you need to get edit posts from dumb asses like me, let me know when you get your pills!

Maybe if...

wouldn't need to warm up!

Damn it, I forgot I still got my icepack on! :(

Angry_Clown July 8, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

I cereal don't know what you mean for cereal I'm super dumb at the mo and I'm totally cereal but thanks cereal!

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP