Be cool

Randomismness

Monday, July 7, 2008

Evil cat

Just start writing and see what happens, oh hello good friends and gentle viewers welcome gather around while i tell you about the story of a kitten, the most wonderful kitten ever run over by a lawn mower!
There once was a kitten a baby cat for those people that don't know, it was the most ugliest cat ever before seen but that cat grew up to be a evil little bastard that would rip your eyeballs out if you gave it half a chance so i ran it over with a lawn mower.

Another message from the random bloggers association.
The passage that you have just read is about a gorilla called Jeffery that lived on a tropical island called Damosvilletowncityplace, if you liked this story and would like a transcript please phone the number below 2847 275 675 612 735 675 61...34

See you can have fun without brain cells!

P.S. I'm tired thats my excuse

3 comments:

Anonymous July 7, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Well I'll be damn! Finally the Myth is True. You know I have seen many a c*ck sucker in my day, but, never have I seen a live pussy sucker. I am immediately canceling my subscription to National Geographic magazine, your website
seems to take pride in revealing true and exotic animals in your published works!

Angry_Clown July 7, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

Thank you therio i try and yes National Geographic has nothing on me!

Kelly July 9, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

Poor kitty. Such a waste. I could have fisted it. Darn.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP