Be cool

Come on F**K

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Look at this s**t thats whats wrong with the internet

Hit a snag I'm not as smart as i thought although i did think i was dumb anyways. What the f**k is with all these RSS feeds and site burning post crap? are they trying to make people die by trying to figure this crap out i mean the internet should be for everyone and blogs should be for dumb asses that have no clue and yet without all this crap you can't be up there. Come on people simplify it people its doing my head in. I have a blog and its here yet i have to have the same thing in 290 different sites at once I'm sure ma and pa bloggers can't figure this out and suffer for it can't anyone make this easy? I'm really pissed because rich f**ken sites make more money then me by confusing the f**k out of people well it sucks and thats all i have to say.

1 comments:

Martin MY July 29, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Too Bloody Right mate!!!

Bloody geeks!

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP