Be cool

Confused again (and its all your fault)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thats Better!

For a while now I have been stumbling threw the blogging world without a clue. I started this blog to try and figure out who I really am by reading my own words (crap) about the world and well since I started my wild adventure to the center of my brain my blog has become a "humor blog" which has gotten me all confused, I guess I'm just a funny f**ka and is this what makes me... me?

I don't know what is going on but one good thing has come of this blog and thats that I've stopped taking about myself in the 3rd person...or have I 'shut up Damo screw me yeah screw you me whatever' anyways whatever the reason behind it is, I will always have my brain and a lack of talent for writing which is all I ever wanted.

So you can join all these blog "clubs" and crap like that but don't get carried away with trying to get heaps of traffic and links and high ratings and such because this blog is about you and for you not for me you getting approval from people I've never met and never will meet. Damo and don't ever loose sight of that fact...'Cheers Damo that makes sense' no worries anytime and f**k everyone else, what i didn't say that.

4 comments:

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

"but one good thing has come of this blog and thats that I've stopped taking about myself in the 3rd person"

Well I think you just started taking your medication again.

Angry_Clown July 22, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

Ah zoloft makes me happy!

Kat July 24, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

lol a happy damian is a good damian lol muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Angry_Clown July 24, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

Kat really does love me! I love ya to lets make babies?

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP