Be cool

The DODO and the brothel incident

Saturday, July 12, 2008


I look good in black and white

Another brothel visit this time in the Faroe islands, on the run from the evilness of the kings of DODO i stopped in at a lovely little pub in a 16th century building, the artwork was exquisite and of course had to show myself to a lovely little lady all was going well i had all the cheese and beers i needed until i got word that a group of Therios winged warriors were headed this way. There was one thing to do, well two things to do then i was off.
I have read the diary writing by one of the DODOS and know there every move but i do not know how they know all my moves this has got me worried but i will prevail after all i am the cheese king!

My travels are now taking me to the sea to meet with my lawyer static and all i can tell you is we have something big... or small planned it could go either way!

1 comments:

Anonymous July 12, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

It's just a matter of time before we get our claws in you rat butt sniffer. No rodent or can of Chez Whiz will keep you from our Bird Prosecution.

On a personal note I am training Budgies to pull out testicle hairs, I and can't wait to see that spectacle!

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP