Be cool

I am the greatest but you already knew that

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kelly my man lover from PSYCHO CARNIVAL thanks for the award!


The blogs that deserve this award are:

Threio from Me & My Dodo

Static from Krapsody

Qelqoth from The Cult Of Qelqoth

Kat from Kats Litter Box

and Alex from A Copywriter's Blues


If your up there do this stuff or don't break the rules people, you might win an award for rule breaking, that sounds like an idea!

RULES

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y pico”blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.

Anyways heres links that the rules said i had to have...sounds like a good scam lmao

Arte y pico

8 comments:

Kelly July 12, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

That's right, Damo, I nominated your crazy ass. Now don't get a swelled head over it.

If ya know anymore about this award than me, let me in on it. I'm still a lil' blurry on the subject.

Kat July 13, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

Look at me I won again!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous July 13, 2008 at 3:26 AM  

I have decided to accept your trinket of peace by using it as a poopie perch!

Angry_Clown July 13, 2008 at 4:03 AM  

Yeah Kelly i have no idea what it is about its a good way to get links tho and I'll play along because i need friends no one loves meeeeeee.

Anonymous July 14, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

The Cult of Qelqoth does not do memes. We do thank you for being thoughtful and acknowledging us...but we do not do memes. Sorry but we will not be participating.

You see, we have a certain level of content on our site and to us, it's important to uphold that standard. Thanks anyway though. Perhaps someone else can take our place? :)

Angry_Clown July 14, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

thats a shame but its cool make me cry, my content is about life and well meme's are apart of internet life so i will accept all these crazy things and use them to the best of my ability, i will try anything once or twice or 70 times.

Anonymous July 14, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Seventy times means nothing. You have to do something over nine thousand times for it to make a difference. No exceptions. ;)

Angry_Clown July 14, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Well I've made a difference to masturbation then, several times over!

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP