Be cool

Don't blame me

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I really love this film


Is there good in the world? Of course there is but its not our normal nature we really have to try to be the best and good...est we can. This is because we had to be angry and mean to survive in the days of cavemen and Jesus...probably, so don't blame me the next time i punch you its just a left over reaction to stuff from when we were ancient hunters and gatherers!
So if you are up on assault chargers and have no reason for your actions except that cheating bitch deserved it then i suggest you use the cavemen story! I guarantee you will be released without charge or your money back....Trust me!

1 comments:

Static July 3, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Y'mean I can get out in 10-20 on good behavior?

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP