Be cool

A message from my brother

Thursday, July 3, 2008

PHOTO REMOVED DUE TO MY BRO BEING A TURD

My brother Jamie is a turd he is turdish in appearance and in personality he gave me a message just before when he ran into my room laughing, when he got to my face he turned around bent over and pulled down his pants and i then waited for a while wondering what the hell he was doing obviously he didn't have it built up just when i thought he was bluffing a massive fart ripped threw his ass making a wave of fat dance around his body. With a face full of giggles and laughs he pulls up his pants turns to me and says suck s**t f**ka! This was definitely a message to get off the internet so he could go on i quickly obliged as i didn't know if he had done his daily dump and didn't want to push my luck and that is the life story of my brother Jamie. What a turd...

2 comments:

Kelly July 4, 2008 at 2:08 AM  

When he falls asleep tonight, go into his room, pull down your pants and cut a massive turd in his face.

Angry_Clown July 4, 2008 at 2:12 AM  

Lmao done and done I'll post pics of the event tomorrow just for you !

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP