Be cool

HELL AWARD

Monday, July 14, 2008

Be popular!


Everyone is making there own awards so i thought i will make one for evilness i haven't seen any around for it and as everybody knows you don't get awarded enough for badness these days, so here it is.

You can award the HELL AWARD to the most totally random, hellish, different and sophisticated blogs about eviiilllllll you can find. There are only 5 rules you must follow if you win this prize:
  1. You have to show the link of the blog/s that awarded you the HELL AWARD.
  2. You must award this prize to at least 3 other blogs and show there links and names.
  3. The award must be linked back to ANGRY CLOWN
  4. All awards must be deserved.
  5. The rules must be shown with the award.
The names of the first ever winning blogs are...(to be continued).
  1. : Kelly from Psycho Carnival
  2. : Threio from Me and My Dodo
  3. : Sara from My Explosive Diarrhea

(If your worried about this being a "meme" then you would be right but thats all part of being eviiiillllll)

8 comments:

Kelly July 15, 2008 at 5:08 AM  

DAmn it, I want.... no I demand my goddamned award. Don't make me kill any more babies or give my cat a good fisting again.

That would make me.... :(

saaaaaad

Angry_Clown July 15, 2008 at 6:26 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angry_Clown July 15, 2008 at 6:40 AM  

Thats exactly the kind of thing this award is for, you really do deserve it!! woooooo partyyyy

Kelly July 15, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

I wish to thank the academy for this wonderful award. It has inspired me to go on share my happiness with others by boning their daughters' tight anal cherries until they "snap, crackle and pop". I must leave you all now for the sun begins to set over the valley and then shall my spirit soar into the sky, excreting fresh shit upon the sheeple of this planet in which I do truly hate.

Sincerely,
Kelly

Angry_Clown July 15, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

cooooool!

Anonymous July 16, 2008 at 1:44 AM  

Another tricket from U? It won't soften the torture, I am going to repeated hammer this poop stand against your testicles when I get U in my claws! King Threio I, You Dodo, You Slave!

KNEEL!

Anonymous July 16, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Yay! I won a hell award!! This kind of frightens me though because I do not talk about evil things...I talk about pee from my asshole!!

BillyWarhol August 16, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

I arrived here from Sara's Smelly Bunghole + i have to say this is pretty Funny Shit********

;))

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP