Be cool

I won it fair and square

Wednesday, July 9, 2008


I won this prize fair and square so id like to thank mom and dad whoever and wherever you are, my gal, well Jesse's gal, the man on the moon, several types of cheese i couldn't do it without them and of course the biggest thanks goes to Satan for his constant snot picking and flicking ways and he has always been there to stick a tongue in my ear when i needed it, thanks Satan...and dead rooster for stuff and junk, well thats the wind up music, you love me you really really love me!

special thanks to me for awarding this award to myself because I'm the most awesomest ever at everything all the time, I'm a rule breaker yeah chicks totally dig me, I'm such a stud yeah.

4 comments:

Anonymous July 9, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

I see you fell for another one of Lucifer's tricks for dimwitted demons. I fell for that BS, 536 years ago when I won
the award. I have been down here 500 years shoveling coal and human entrails to keep the lights burning in his study. See ya
soon! BTW, I hope your award is not as heavy as my stone tablets, I have to where this f*ck*n thing around my neck all
the time. And his comments how's it hanging my winner get to be annoying after 100 years.

Angry_Clown July 9, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

I awarded this award to myself because I'm so amazing and awesome to myself, I'm ripping apart the rules man I'm a rebel without a cause, I'm like Jebus or something.
Stay tuned for more awards that i will award to myself because I'm just so freak en awesome, so watch out world! and therio I'll see ya in hell save some coal for me!

Anonymous July 9, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

I can't believe how awesome that award looks on a black background!

You deserve it man! Your blog is definitely Diabolical Greatness, maxed out and turned up to eleven!

Congratulations!

Angry_Clown July 9, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Yes I am great, cheese people, i promised myself i wouldn't cry...

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP