Be cool

My not so sweet revenge

Saturday, July 5, 2008

PHOTO REMOVED TO MY BRO BEING A SUPER DOOPER TURD FACE

I hope we all know the story of brother Jamie, Kelly came up with an awesome and amazing plan for revenge unfortunately it back fired, literally.
The night was as dark as death itself and the wind was blowing hell across the land when the time came closer the urge to obtain a pound of my brothers flesh grew stronger but i did not factor in my need to crap so much or my brothers need to stay up late and watch some gay late night movie. I did not make it to his room, instead the blistering act of revenge fell to the floor as i ran to the den of the beast luckily it was not a wet one.
After my failed attempt at the most daring revenge plan ever devised i saw the error of my ways...Its not one of my turds that shall strike my evil deeds across his face but some random bums stinky black or green or a wet yellowy brown log of death. One day my revenge will be had!

1 comments:

Kelly July 9, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

That makes me sad. Can you piss in his soda when he's not looking?

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP