Be cool

Friday, August 8, 2008

Consider the following scenario: A woman gave a male motorist the “small penis” hand gesture – (popularised by a driver safety advertising campaign) which provoked him to lash out in an act of road rage. Seems that Simon Jardak was convicted and fined $400 for maliciously damaging property after throwing a bottle out his window in anger because the hand gesture offended him. Hummmm this gets me thinking about something that has never made sense to me.


OK I have never gotten this at all, Why are men soooooo offended by the whole small dick insult. Why is the small dick comment the Holy Grail of insults for men? I mean lets face it the average penis spends less then 0.0001 of a mans life actually doing anything useful for anyone. The rest of the time, the function of a penis is to get grabbed by toddlers, caught in zippers, crushed in ill-planned leg-crossing maneuvers, pummelled in various sporting events, and sniffed by the neighbor’s dog.

I mean is it like a total crack at their masculinity or what? Do you guys really stand around the showers in High School and compare size? And why would it really matter. No woman with any common sense equates size with masculinity; that's largely a guy thing. To most women, manliness is a reflection of character, not anatomy. So scrap your devils of doubt and focus on what counts: your ability to give your partner pleasure. Here, the size of your imagination is king. So get over it!
Kat out!

Enjoy this read some more stupid shit at Kat's Litter Box

9 comments:

Angry_Clown August 8, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

LMAO thanks for sticking up for me! I want more its good to have a womens touch (something I wouldn't know anything about)

Cool Papa August 8, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

I haven't had my teaser-taser sniffed in awhile. I need to get out more often. My neighbor across the street has a dog, I will go over tomorrow and offer the barking SOB a biscuit and a whiff.

Kat August 8, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

no problem secret admirerer

Anonymous August 8, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

I'm a man but I'm not offended by the small penis insult. True, I used to be a woman and I like people to stamp on my malformed genitals so that they look smaller but really, it's not something that actually bothers me that much.

Static August 9, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

LOL! Nice job Kat. This is so true. The penis is over-rated alright. All it does is rid the male body of waste then flap around the remaining 99.9% of the time.

This guy Simon is clearly overcompensating. Talk about having a bad day! Man, I am so not offended by the small dick insult either, so stupid.

If I'm having a really bad day or someone says I have a small dick then I just remember that I have a REALLY BIG DICK and I feel much better...

Unknown August 10, 2008 at 4:22 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kat August 12, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

hey I didn't get to see the comment that was removed NO Fair!!!

Angry_Clown August 12, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

Sorry Kat I didn't know you wanted a holiday to Bali when you purchased several other holiday packages or something like that!

Static August 13, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

* slaps Bali-Travel-Tourism with my penis *

Hey, I guess I found another use for it afterall!

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP