Be cool

Generation Slap

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

On my way back from viewing Arab sex hidden cam a blog I found while searching for the cheapest fossilized dinosaur pooh for my dino turd collection, still missing a T-Rex's, anyways I found a picture of an old 80s cartoon that I had a long time ago forgotten about on some site that I had just recently forgotten about and still can't remember anything about.

This aroused my senses as I was taken back to a simpler time when shoulder pads were all the rage and the more hair the better was the catch phrase and Cher was still youngish and hottish if that is possible

It was a better time in my life before all this adult responsibility kicked in and I was able to crap in my pants in public without getting strange looks from people. So I thought Lets do a post about some of my favorite kids shows from the raging 80s that surely had a massive affect in warping and molding my mind and making me into the man or lack there of I am today.

The cartoons were better back then, no pokurmom or digiball Z crap, the cartoons were made to try and get poor defensive kids to wear helmets and seatbelts and sit in front of the TV for hours and hours not to sell crappy computer games and toys that make rich ass companies richer!

S/HEMANSword or something more sinister?

Shall we start with He-man I always loved this show but can't remember anything much about it except for the raging homosexual overtones, this show is more then likely responsible for the massive gay 20 somethings population of the world today and I'm not entirely sure that he wasn't having sex with his green tiger side kick Battle Cat, and that little floating guy Orko the killer whale (well thats what it sounds like) that hung around, he freaked me out although She-ra was hot there was many a night that...you really don't want to hear the rest of that story!

DON'T CARE BEARSPassing around the LSD

Next was The Care Bears, what the hell man did the creators take a whole bunch of drugs before coming up with this idea? I mean what the hell was the point of that show besides the fact that teddy bears could talk and made rainbows shoot out of their tummy's and scare the crap out of young children or was that just me that woke up in the middle of the night worried that a talking deformed midget grizzly was going to hug me to death?

CHUNDER CATS
Suck on my snarf snarf

Thunder cats were cool the best of the lot it taught young people that interspecies sex was ok as long as you did it while trying to save the world and if you did you would have sexy half man half cat daughters that would grow up to be massive sluts or thats how I saw it, and poor old Snarf taught us that miss treating strange looking creatures with disabilities is ok if you can get a laugh out of it, you go snarf snarf!

RAINBOW SHITE
Rainbow Brite theres nothing I can say I never watched it (sure I didn't) but it was just as f**ked up as the rest of them!

3 comments:

Static August 8, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

You're right, those 80's cartoons were the shiznit (or NOT) back in the day.

I still remember Space Ghost, Transformers, Voltron (awesome 80's anime!), GI Joe, Smurfs, Fraggle Rock, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and who could forget about Duck Tales (you forgot to mention them, did you get Duck Tales in Oz?) Awww Unka Scrooooge!

Of course the 80's were also about the shoulder pads, mega hair, cheese metal and don't forget about parachute pants.

Static August 8, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

And Cher, with her skinny tattooed butt flashing for all to see....[The video for "If I Could Turn Back Time" caused controversy, because in it Cher wore a very thin, see-through net outfit, which revealed a very visible "butterfly" tattoo on her derrière (source Wikipedia).]

Hey, Dirty Sanchez would not be denied hittin' that!

Angry_Clown August 8, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

I know I watched Cher's turn back time video just the other day well not all of it aha ew and hell yeah Duck Tales were awesomeness and Tale Spin I miss those shows so much ahhh Count Duckula also ruled my TV in the 80s I try not to remember the parachute pants...its hammer time bihatch.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP