Be cool

I've been sitting here on my bed and looking at my computer screen for a while now trying to come up with the best post ever in human history

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've been sitting here on my bed and looking at my computer screen for a while now trying to come up with the best post ever in human history... but this wouldn't be it.
- Damo (on writing 'the best post ever in human history' that should have been named 'the shortest post ever in human history'; saved as a draft on Blogger.com)


best blog post evar



LOLZ!

p.s. Static is a genius! because he figured out a way to make it look like Damo posted this...

4 comments:

Angry_Clown August 13, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

P.S. whatever and it did end up being the best post ever in human history. That dude is awesome !

Kat August 14, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

I'd do him well maybe if I was blind

Static August 14, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

Best Post EVAR, hands down. Because I finished it.

I think you'd have to be blind to do him. The whole thing with the grim reaper sickle is kinda freaky... and the fact the guy is hideously ugly too.

Anonymous August 18, 2008 at 5:08 AM  

Hey i wish i had a key like that on my computer. I would be pressing that one all the time.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP