Be cool

Fuel for thought

Monday, August 11, 2008


I'm angry! The cost of fuel is getting beyond a joke and making it hard for the average blogger like me and you to get around without spending your life savings on a drop of stinky liquid gold. I blame the dinosaurs if more of them had of died and become fossilized then we wouldn't have a problem.

Anyways as always I'm here to help and save your wallets from the fuel companies with a couple of tips on how to save fuel and get around without spending a dime on gasoline so you have more money for alcohol and drugs you know the important things!

Paper airplane, shrink yourself and your family down to the size of an ant and away you go although remember someone full size has to throw it and rain may cause a problem.

Instructions for paper airplane.

Wheelchair, this may seem simple but its not all that easy paralyzing yourself I recommend jumping in front of a car or falling off a horse if its good enough for superman its good enough for you and a bonus is you will never have to wipe your own ass again! There is a down side but I just cant think of it!

Move to an under water city, theres no need for a car if you live under the sea and you get to ride dolphins everywhere and how hot are mermaids? There very thats how hot!!

A cat sled, yes cats aren't just pets they can also be used to make a kick ass slay just get a dog to ride with you and watch those kitty's run if its good enough for Santa its good enough for you and the kids love them!

Walk, thats right I know its hard people but it can be done I've heard of some people walking one maybe two meters before giving up, I wouldn't do this but maybe its right for you!

Plus theres push bikes and public transport but thats boring so forget that. I hope these were helpful and I'll see you on the flip side jive turkey you dig ?

6 comments:

Anonymous August 12, 2008 at 1:07 AM  

Underwater and hot mermaids sound great. How much for the Gill surgery or did you forget about breathing underwater?

Evelyn Poulili Dumont August 12, 2008 at 4:22 AM  

Thank you for your passage on my blog, I hope to re-examine you soon.

Merci de votre passage sur mon blog, j'espère vous revoir bientôt. §:)

Angry_Clown August 12, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

Threio gills are for wusses!

poulili re-examine sounds painful!

Caroline August 12, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

I like your fuel saving tips, although it seems walking works fine for me - boring I know. I don't even own a car... people used to laugh at me for that... well now look who's smiling :) - me yep that's right - me :)

Caroline August 12, 2008 at 11:10 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Static August 12, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

You forgot about lollerskates...

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP