Be cool

Job interview

Friday, September 12, 2008

Thats a beauty !

You've got the job were the words I wanted to hear from the manager that had a great big pale white with a hint of blood boogie hanging out of his nose, but NOOOO I need another interview with some lady named...Jill or Lill or Bill or something.

Why the hell don't they just send me to that person in the first place? Can she only interview people that are good at interviews, is she to good to interview just anyone so I have to go for an interview to see if I'm qualified enough for the real interview? Its just Sizzler, all you can eat rat poison!

I wouldn't be so pissed if the interview didn't go for over an hour and if I didn't have to stare at some dudes nose junk all that time, just watching the little thing made me wanna pick my nose! It was some kind of strange interview technique to see if I would crack I tell ya and I swear I saw it move a little without any help from its owner it might of even been a mythical nose troll that came out to see what all the fuss was about. If I had to watch it any longer I would of picked it myself.

So I'm sure I've got the job and I cant wait to start, actually I can wait but me needs the money so here begins my adventure into the exciting world of hospitality...yay? I just know this is going to work out although I said that when I was a pizza delivery driver, construction worker , artist, retail assistant, mattress maker, produce assistant and mechanic but I'm sure this will be different, hhmmm I said that about the other jobs to.

P.S Cheers to Phill for getting me the interview!

6 comments:

BillyWarhol September 13, 2008 at 3:03 AM  

I Awarded U da Hell Award* Do pop by for da Hell of it* ;))

Donnie September 13, 2008 at 4:04 AM  

If I didn't have an erection before, damn, I do now! What a dude...

Anonymous September 13, 2008 at 5:42 AM  

Pale white snot with a hint of blood?

Sounds like one of the side-effects of a healthy cocaine addiction.

Maybe you can use this as leverage should your paths cross at the next interview. I'd say thw job's as good as yours, Damo.

Angry_Clown September 13, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

@billy, The Angry Clown Award? Never heard of it. hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Static September 22, 2008 at 1:12 AM  

So do you still work at Sizzler or did you hang up your apron?

Say, since I know you can I get a discount on a steak dinner?

Angry_Clown September 23, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

I'm still starting work there soon I've got the flu and some other junk at the mo so I put starting off for a week or two they'll get over it I did!

Hell yes free steaks for all!

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP