Be cool

I sound like a human rights activist...NOT COOL

Monday, October 6, 2008

Farken hilarious?

The funniest thing in life is life itself, yes thats right the funnies that make life easier are no match when it comes to standing back and looking at your life and the world in general I mean how fucked up and super hilarious can things get?

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out and sit the fuck down and relax a little maybe crack a beer or two, I'm talking to the world leaders here sure they make life funnier for me and most of you by starting wars and killing lots of people for no good reason and therefore its funny but like all good things it will have to come to an end.

Would life be any better if everyone got along? Maybe but I doubt it, its all in our genetic makeup we fight we die so were happy and hey it gives us something to do right? Still it might be nice for a change to see what would happen if all the fighting and farting around stopped but I think we would get bored and go mental (even more mental then we already are).

What should we do (pretend we have a choice) should we stop fighting and killing and be nice and help everyone or should we stay on the path we are on? I know what I want and thats more funnies but after a while it does get a bit stupid and lame George but hey we make our own destiny... so you choose!

LULZ 4EVA bye...whateva

0 comments:

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP