Be cool

Angry Clown day

Monday, December 1, 2008

Dec 25 is the first annual Angry Clown day, I've decided so join in on the celebrations.

The date is no coincidence, its especially been chosen for the folks that don't like celebrating Xmas and for those that don't want to miss out on the fun of Xmas without doing all the Xmas stuff.

The best thing about this day is that you don't have to do a damn thing that you don't want to do! No visiting family and friends, no buying presents for the kids and no Santa!

AC day is all about you, thats right its about what you want to do and fuck everyone else so tell you friends and family, wife and/or husband and kids to go fuck themselves with a long blunt stick because its Angry Clown day you don't give a shit!

All day on the 25th I will be posting live from party central, keeping all you Angry Clown wannabes up to date with what the fuck is going on...its gunna be crap!

Remember the true meaning of AC day -


'Humanity has reached a point in history where it is ok to say fuck off'
and we will never forget it!

Help celebrate AC day and show your support by placing this small badge on your blog or website.

6 comments:

Kelly December 1, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

It's about goddam fuckin' time we had a real goddam holiday to celebrate goddamit. Everyone knows xmas sucks major goddam ass.

Satan Bless You, AC!

Donnie December 2, 2008 at 4:49 AM  

Uh, I don't think Sachin Malhotra gets it. Just my opinion though. Dumb fuck! Anyway, hell yeah, I'll be checking in on the daily activities. You Fuck Off too, and have a nice day!

Angry_Clown December 2, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

@ kelly, major goddam ass!

@ Don, good ta see ya getting behind the "new holiday", ok thx fuck U to!

Kat December 2, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

humm that's funny kelly you told me otherwise before but maybe you are just attempting to be funny , I respect your wanting to not celebrate Christmas damo, but personally I will be celebrating baby jesus' b-day on the 25th , yeah, but feel free to tell me to fuck off, only after I tell you first lol

Angry_Clown December 2, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

@ Kat, poor poor misguided Kat following the masses in an attempt to feel like you are celebrating something worthwhile.

I respect your decision but believe you me that AC day has more meaning and truth behind it, more then any Christian holiday.

By all means celebrate but don't forget the people that don't have the chance or means to enjoy the Xmas holiday, AC day is for them!

AC day is a chance for all people and cultures to come together regardless of race and religious beliefs.

One day when we are all the same is all I'm asking.

Anonymous December 6, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

look damo, I guess I don't get the purpose of AC day, if it's an all out crap on something I believe in of course I am not going to participate, if it's just a fuck you session then well hell I do that everytime I open my mouth.

Clairification and maybe I can give ya something. You've read my blog long enough to know my feeling on certain things.

I can participate in telling people to fuck off daily but on the 25th I will give JC a rest from my potty mouth, hell everyone needs a break

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP