Be cool

Skinny dipping ya pussy

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I keep hearing that there are "many ways to skin a cat" yet I have never heard of the actual ways of skinning a cat, ok I know of one way, the old knife in the gut and and slice and dice baby but I'm sure there are more ways...I've been told!

This cat would look better without skin

How did this saying come to be? Did someone need to skin a cat but had no idea how to or did someone sit down one day and make a list of all the ways to skin a cat and then think "wow there is a lot of ways to skin a cat"?

No matter now, whats done is done and we have a crap saying for it, and still no idea just how many ways there are to skin a pussy.

Well guess what? I've decided to look into it and I've come up with some of the best ways to remove that pesky skin from your feline friend, it can get annoying having all that skin on your pussy not to mention the hair...no one likes a hairy pussy!

Half way there

There are about 246 ways to skin a cat that I've found threw my research and I've chosen 5 of the best to share with you!

1. The tumble dryer is not just used for clothes anymore, place a pussy and a few hundred razor blades in it and place on high, BLAMMO one skinned cat!

2. The get someone else to do it. Leave your pussy outside a Chinese food shop, wait an hour then go back, done! You might have to pay to get your skinless pussy back but its worth it!

3. The meat ants nest, find a nest place the cat on top and in a couple of minutes its skinless, like magic!

4. Freeze it off, soak your pussy in water then freeze it, when frozen use a hammer and chisel to chip away at the skin.

5. Chew it off! Its messy and not very tasty but there is nothing like sticking your face in a pussy and having a chew also it can be an awesome bonding tool for you and your pet, I know I would never forget it and I'm sure your pussy wont either!

So there ya have it folks, some of the best ways to skin a cat, did I mention to make sure your pussy has kicked the bucket first? No well I have now so go have fun ya little scamps and remember to stay away from drugs ya little shits, haha bye.

3 comments:

Donnie December 2, 2008 at 11:56 PM  

I tried the chewing technique and now my pussy's swollen and red, but to make matters worse, I have to shave my teeth!

Angry_Clown December 3, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

@ Don, Arr a common problem, I should have mentioned that you will need to apply liberal amounts of lube to your pussy before hand so as to keep your lips easily sliding over the pussy (extreme chapping can be caused if no lube is used) , also shaving the pussy before hand is a good idea...

Hope this helps and good luck next time!

Kelly December 4, 2008 at 4:11 AM  

There's nothing better than fisting a shaved pussy(cat).

Oh Damo, you sick bastard. Behave!

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP