Be cool

An inconvenient tooth (get it)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Holla for a corn dog yall its summer time so pull out ya thongs and sunnies and lets all cruise to the beach unless ya live in the states and thats, well all of my readers and authors so, NEXT POST.

Hows winter going for you all? Cold? yeah suck shit its freaken awesome down ere, the fishing is great the water is clear, the surfs up, the sharks are biting people in half, yeah thats right 4 shark attacks in the last month, beat that Hawaii bunch-a-wannabes .

So we've had a few swimming sets of teeth around, nothing new right? Wrong the nice scientist people in the wonderful government (sarcasm) are blaming the increased numbers of sharks around this summer on global warming "quick run for the hills theres a global warming afoot" Were all going to die...very very v...e...r...y slowly.

Is Global Warming the new excuse for everything? Me thinks so it used to be blame the communists, damn reds but now its all our own fault because I didn't turn off that damn light when I went out the other year, if only I knew then what I know now? I'd still do the same.

Who has time to make sure all the lights and TV and electrical equipment is off when your heading out to abuse cripples?

There is only one way to see if all this Global heating crap is caused by us and cars and junk and that is to pollute more and see if we all die in a horrible natural disaster and if that does happen then sorry I was wrong and the lovely overpaid scientist people were right but when am I wrong? NEVER!

So until then don't go swimming where there are sharks, and lets blame the increase of shark attacks on the amount of people swimming in the sharks feeding grounds due to the growing population on the coastline or communists.

4 comments:

Donnie January 21, 2009 at 3:02 AM  

Global warming caused my enormous erection I had this morning. I'm convinced...there was no other reason for it. Thank you Al Gore and Tipper too!

Lydia January 21, 2009 at 4:07 AM  

I vote communists.

Though I take global warming seriously..

But that can be set aside for the moment. COMMIES

Angry_Clown January 21, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

@Don Yes gigantic erections are a sure sign of to much pollution in the atmosphere, I've had one since August 2007! Don't bump me! Ewwww

@Lydia What if the COMMIES are the ones causing the global warming? I'm afraid, hold me? haha

Static January 21, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Communists and Global Warming don't exist.

Karl Marx and Albert Einstein would both agree.

And if they do exist, I blame cripples.

Think about it. If cripples didn't require all those useless trips to physical therapy, sending more pollutants into the atmosphere -that would reduce our carbon emissions greatly!

Also if cripples didn't send socio-economic statuses off balance worldwide, nations could then afford to stay democracies, therefore nationalism or fascist regimes would not exist to compensate for poor economic or social conditions. Everything would be equal!

And cripples are to blame for shark attacks too, if they could swim a bit faster those sharks wouldn't catch 'em. DAMN Cripples!

=P Heh..if only things were that simple.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP