Be cool

Life wants to fuck you in the ass!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Well thanks to our new "author" Julio, he even freaks me out. That was some post...I think.

Introducing Julio

As many of you may have noticed its been a little while since I've been anywhere near AC or even a computer for that matter and thats because life has grabbed me by the balls, twisted and then sliced off my scrotum with a blunt and rusty fishing knife while ramming its huge over sized and unwashed fist up my ass while flicking my eyeball with a lit match...Good times, good times indeed.

It was great fun I'm sorry you all missed it but fuck that and fuck everything, lets get this party started, who has the oiled up naked midgets and the giant tuna fish sandwich? MMMMM oily tuna midget sandwich naked fisting-yummy....ass!

Mo fo wheres my tuna sandwich at?

??Ever had to shit so bad that you wish you had a big black dildo stuck up your ass? Well I have and its a funny story that I'm sure you all want to hear so badly that it hurts and squirts when you think about it.
WOW 3 cans stacked on top of each other! That takes skill

Just fucking wait you inpatient granny snatch rooter It will be up soon just go and play with yourself or burn down an orphanage until then and please come back soon...dick.

I'll be over there >>

3 comments:

Donnie January 6, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

Hahaha...yeah man. Glad you're back D! Enjoyed the "staff" writers though. Watch you crotch. The shit ain't never over!

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 3:20 AM  

Julio looks vaguely familiar.

Wow - a three coke can dump...that's gotta be uhmm uncomfortable.

Cheers

Kelly January 17, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Goddamn, I thought you were fuckin' dead. Turns out, you were just being fist-fucked by life.

Sounds swell. Glad to see ya back. Julio is whacked, but funny. Later.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP