Be cool

Proof I'm way better then religion

Monday, November 23, 2009

This shits hot

I'm a fucking fire fighter... kind of. I've just joined the 'rural fire brigade' and have no formal training and have passed a police check, go figure.But have already been to some big ass mo fo bush fires (its Australia) and its hot as hell. Who would of thought that fire would be hot and burns and causes ouchies?

Anyways its the best fun I've had with my clothes on and cant wait for the next fire so I can work my skills and save shit for some reason.

So yes I am like a hero and should be given money and LARGE amounts of praise and gifts because I'm like better then God or some shit but its all volunteer and I don't get given a red cent or any praise because the world is fucked up.

Yes even in rural Queensland AUS the man has got to the farmers and ferals living in the hills and scared the shit out of them and isolated their brains with netbooks and notebooks and i plops and email and blogs and fucking facebook and so now the spoken word seems trivial and archaic and 'outdated' when in fact its not facebook or myspace putting out the fires around your home. Its water on fire and good ole fashioned hard work so its only fitting that the reward be just as effective.

I suggest booze and a thank you or booze and no thank you will also do fine but in some cases acknowledgment is enough but hey this is what the world is coming to.

So all you farming ferals out there that have just had your house saved by my awesomeness then here is your chance to right your wrong and correct an injustice that has caused me anger and constipation.

For all thank yous and to organize a time for me to come over and pick up the beers and all over gifts then leave a message. I know its not myspace or facebook or whatever but if the only way you can communicate is threw txts and emails and technology then give it a fucking whirl!

I'm done.
This is funny!

P.S I'm not done yet. The rural fire fighters are the best bunch of people I have ever met. I thought there was no good left in this world until now. They put their own lives at risk to save yours so if you ever get the chance join a brigade do it, unless your a scared pussy that cant handle a challenge and cries a lot.

Now I'm done.

16 comments:

Static November 23, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

That's awesome that you are contributing to something so very important and often under appreciated.

Do the local fire departments in Oz require you to take a training course and complete a minimum number of volunteer hours before you were sent out on these calls? There are pretty strict requirements here in the states, but it sometimes varies from department-to-department, and it also varies from state-to-state.

I considered being a volunteer EMT with my local fire dept a few years ago, but they also have strict age requirements...
they want young men and women 21-28 yrs old in "their prime". So unfortunately, I won't be doing that.

Is this a career path you are considering down the line? Good luck with your new venture!

Angry_Clown November 23, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

@ Static cheers mate and yeah i'm doing it for me to get a better job in the future.

There is requirements but unfortunately its been a bad fire season and I've been thrown in the deep deep deeeep end and seen some nutty shit in my first few months.

I'm going to go as far as I can go with this cause I never do things half assed and am not into mediocrity and cause its fun as fuck!

Anonymous December 22, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous January 3, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous January 10, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a great made forum!
I was sure this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/disney-cars-party-supplies.html]disney cars Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous January 19, 2010 at 6:45 AM  

Rather cool place you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous February 6, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous February 9, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

Great post as for me. It would be great to read more about this matter. Thnx for giving this info.

Anonymous February 16, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

It is extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Truly yours

Julio February 17, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

That's interesting, because I'm a volunteer arsonist in MY community! And you woulnd't believe it, but I don't get a thank you of any kind. In fact, i'm quite demonized by the public. Luckily for me, I use untraceable chemicals as fuel, but most of the time a simple cigarette in the trash can is all that's needed to stage the perfect "ACCIDENT"! Looking forward to having you put out one of my many MANY fiery antics! Cheers mate!

Michael February 21, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

When I was little I told my dad that I wanted to be just like him when I grew up.

He said: "What? You want to be a fireman?"

I said: "No. I want to have sex with mom."

Or something like that. I was little.

Anonymous March 3, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous March 17, 2010 at 3:45 AM  

good day fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that exact model. The prices as regards the shoes are around 190 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous March 17, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

good evening everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 170 pounds on every site. But completely I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?

The Wolf March 28, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

Very cool that your doing that as a volunteer the world needs more people like you and not the crybaby "ouch i stubbed my toe and I'm going to sue" pussies. I'd mail you some cold ones but I don't think they'll be cold when they arrive fron Canada.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP