Be cool

Magic

Saturday, June 21, 2008

My future?

I have done a few spells in my time not really many i need to start to get into it again i feel the need. I'm going to head away from the satanism area and head towards what i think my future holds which is witchcraft. I will stay away from the black magic side of it, its really not healthy with all that what you do comes back on you. So after saying that i will be posting my journey threw this experience as well as my usual stuff, I'm really excited to think that i might of found what I'm right for I've always felt something when doing spells and hope this is me! Anyways see ya again soon!

0 comments:

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP