Be cool

More about my life

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Don't try and fight it because it doesn't help

I've touched on my life before in posts and just thought i would post more on the subject while i can remember. I was never smart and I'm still as thick as a post (pun intended) i left school in grade 10 after a very tough couple of years of getting suspended and expelled from various schools for being a bully which is strange because i was bullied badly in my early years of school, i became a bully myself i think to stop being bullied so i joined them and decided not to fight them like the old saying if you can't beat them join them, now i wish i hadn't but like i say every 5 minutes it seems, thats life and we learn from it! Cheers Damo.

0 comments:

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP