Be cool

Need work for a life

Monday, June 23, 2008

Don't get stuck in a rut

Another day another post about my life wow I'm vain but hey whatever makes me sleep at night. Been a lazy day like always think i need a meaning for me to get out of bed in the morning i think i need a job like a normal person i just don't know what to do I'm no good for retail and don't like working in factories after my work accident but thats a story for another post so i think maybe office work or something to do with computers, i love the net and i guess IT might be a good laugh for a while. Well I'll think about it and get back to you, me whatever and maybe if you know someone or are looking for people to do some work for them then give me a message that would be sweet!! Cheers, Damo.

4 comments:

Psyche June 24, 2008 at 3:56 AM  

I have to ask, what an earth is that picture of?!

Angry_Clown June 24, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

The picture is of a juvenile giant squid its pretty freaky looking, thanks for the comment!

Martin MY June 26, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

I guess the definition of work is something that you have to do rather than want to do. It doesn't have to be that why though but is for millions!:)

Angry_Clown June 26, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

good point cheers !

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP