Be cool

The road is long and hard (not really)

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Guess who's back nah nah nahhhhhhhh (I hate that song) I'll give ya a hint...ME aha funny. Went down the road it was cool saw a cockatoo fly over nah not really just wanted to set the mood, it was just a trip down the road get over it people! So didn't run out of fuel which was good but had to wait in line for an hour or so damn government is so slow no wonder why the world is f**ked if they can't even get a line right. Today i am running of 3 hours sleep so i don't feel myself i feel a little normal i don't know why the lack of sleep has made me feel that but maybe thats why everyone is a bit strange to me (i wanna say dumb) is because they don't get enough sleep so there brain is a bit slow? I say yes I'm right because I'm always right!

I know nothing I've posted about in this blog except my life story and experiences and i know nothing has a drop of truth in it and if you think it does then your more mental then me or does it ? You be the judge!! cheers

0 comments:

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP