Be cool

Something

Monday, June 30, 2008

On our planet!

I'm talking about the nothingness outside our planet sure there is other planets but the voids in between them has nothing really its the existence of nothingness which makes it something...ness. The point of this post again is nothing which is important because the universe is made up of it.
I'm once again talking about things we can never have an answer for or a even a slight grasp of how it works but will we ever find out how and why? Do we find out the answer after death? I believe we will find out after death i also believe i will be god after death...Thats funny but why not believe it? we believe in going to heaven so why not believe in something that makes me happy? Wow thats a lot of beliefs in one post. So why is there nothingness around our planet, because there is NOTHING there, life is what we make it then we die its that simple .....although there might be an afterlife? I can't say there isn't and hopefully there is! Maybe thats why I'm into all that witchcraft and Satanism stuff because they see things a lot and I'm trying to prove to myself there is something after death! I don't know...do you? If you do let me know!

3 comments:

Martin MY June 30, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

Very interesting angle on life. Your blog is on another dimension. I liked the ride - Thanks.

Angry_Clown June 30, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

Cheers mate !!

Static July 3, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

That sea creature is the stuff of nightmares!

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP