Be cool

Title

Monday, June 30, 2008

Its a shrimp

Ok I've hit the writers block wall thing I'm stuck at the title of the book I'm thinking maybe i should write the book then name it but with a name i have something to say I'm actually doing it! Hopefully this is the hardest part because watching movies and writing stuff down is fairly easy but anyways i need to do this for me and for you if i don't do this i think the world will end well my world anyway because i have done nothing else with my life and i guess this is a way to prove I'm not useless and i can do something. If i cant thats it I'm going to move to a island somewhere and become a hermit that posts on his blog on the net thing...it could happen.
So another day another post about crap I'm getting good at this and I'm also "trying" to find other sites like this one that you might enjoy, I've found one and the dude that does it is a funny fella and a good bloke when hes not praising Satan (I'm not joking) anyways heres the link i hope ya enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous June 30, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Thing is, I was joking about Satan worship. I just think Satanists are hilarious. Anyway, I normally just worship myself. Well, mainly my penis. Well, always my penis. But it works for me. Anyhow, thanks for the linkage.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP