Be cool

The truth about cheese

Thursday, July 24, 2008

you CAN handle the truth!

Well i have been released in a prisoner swap program with the Kellogg's company I am not fully aware of the details at this time but all transcripts can be found on me and my dodo's blog.
I am finally free to speak and tell my story about this unfortunate line of events that led to the worst cheese war in history !

The fact of the matter is that I was not involved and was a "scape goat" to hide Threio's own blunder for it seems that Threio needed a way to get the press of his ass after a long running affair with a hooker came to the attention of several high ranking members of the congress.

Threio knew he had to make something up so his dirty bird lies will not be the major headlines so I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It all started when on one of my frequent trips to a local house of sin that I spotted the king leaving the room of Kelly one of the most dirtiest and sleaziest pro's she was also known for being a leading bird handler (if ya know what i mean).

As a member of society and a rule abiding citizen it was my duty to tell everyone I knew and ever met before in my life unfortunately Threio did not agree with this and a massive argument ensued and the following "cheese crusades" were born.

As for Static he just wanted the fame and fortune that came with representing a "terrorist" such as myself.

Thats the true story of what really happened I now fear for my life now that the truth has come to the surface and expect retaliation but now I can die happy knowing I have done the right thing for my people.

1 comments:

Anonymous July 25, 2008 at 3:06 AM  

You and your electrified side kick Static will die at the hands of a bird soon! My kiss up to Kellogs is just a ploy to evade the Human Rights Watchdog, The Cult of Qulqoth.

They have been protesting Dr Penguin and his Psycho Carnival as a means of mind control and dodo torture.

Another time and another perch you will meet your doom!

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP