Be cool

Humor Bloggers.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've joined a kick ass community for online humorists like myself and I've decided to promote the god damn hell out off it because its just that good!

Humor Bloggers is probably the best group I've joined, they have a forum for all my needs, sexually (I wish) and everything anyone could ever ask for including contests and promotional tools and help with any issue you can think off

If you want the best then I suggest you join but be quick the numbers will be limited and only the best will be accepted but if you miss out don't despair there is a humor groupie membership level for all you freaky lovers of funnies that need to be in the mix without actually doing any work ya lazy bums. Anyways join and you wont be disappointed! Hows that for a promotion, damn I'm good.

6 comments:

Unknown August 26, 2008 at 3:09 AM  

Oh my God, this fucking thing took forever to load. I just wanted to tell you I think you are a sick perverted freak. Where in the hell have you been all this time. Whoa man just what I have been looking for. I think this is just the start of a warped friendship.

Angry_Clown August 26, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Cool lets sex it all up in here, I've been hiding in your closet if you changed your clothes once in a while you would of seen me sniffing all your shoes, your love is appreciated baby!

Anonymous August 26, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

Sieg Heil!

Zis iz ze funniest blog since ze man stamped upon our withered faces. Das boot not taste so good, ya?

HumorBloggers.com should be honored that Angry Clown is included!

Angry_Clown August 26, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

U iZ so correct my dead fishy little Ein friend, but they did pay me 7 fresh potatoes and a used condom!

Anonymous August 27, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

7 fresh potatoes and a used condom?!

Zat iz quite a deal young man!

Inz fact I vould venture to guess zat iz highvay robbery to getz paid zat much fer zis pile uv krap!

Unknown August 27, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

There is a scary motherfucker. On my motherfuckerometer, I give him a 7, and that's some serious shit.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP