Tuesday, August 26, 2008
25 Ways to Cope with Stress
1. Jam miniature marshmallows up your nose and sneeze them out. See how many you can do at a time.
2. Use your Mastercard to pay for your Visa, and vice-versa.
3. Pop some popcorn without putting the lid on.
4. Make a list of things to do that you have already done.
5. When someone says "Have a nice day" tell them you have other plans.
6. Dance naked in front of your pets.
7. Put your toddler's clothes on backwards and send him/her to pre-school as if nothing is wrong.
8. Fill out your tax form using Roman Numerals.
9. Tape pictures of your boss on watermelons and launch them from high places.
10. Leaf through "National Geographic" and draw underwear on the natives.
11. Tattoo "out for lunch" on your forehead.
12. Go shopping. Buy everything. Sweat in it. Return it the next day.
13. Buy a subscription to "Sleazoid Weekly" and send it to your boss's husband/wife.
14. Pay your electric bill in 5 cent pieces.
15. Drive to work in reverse.
16. Find out what a frog in a blender really looks like.
17. Tell your boss to "blow it out of your mule", and let him figure it out.
18. Sit naked on a shelled hard-boiled egg.
19. Polish your car with earwax.
20. Read the dictionary upside down and look for secret messages.
21. Start a nasty rumour and see if you recognize it when it comes back to you.
22. Braid the hairs in each nostril.
23. Write a short story with alphabet soup.
24. Stare at people through gaps of a fork and pretend they are in jail.
25. Make up a language and ask people for directions in it.
And be sure to visit the Angry Clown and Krapsody daily!