Be cool

What to do when

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A funny thing happened to me the other day well not really, nothing funny has happened to me in a while I'm in a blackhole of non funny, sure I've read some funny ass blogs that have made me crap my pants from laughing so damn hard but thats just not the same as experiencing something funny first hand.

This got me thinking, wow thinking I know crazy hey and it only hurt a little bit, anyways it got me thinking about ways to make a situation that usually has no funny what so ever into something that has humor and lulz, cause lulz is what its all about I've been told a hundred times. So heres some ideas.

What to do for fun when:

Your at a funeral (had to have a funeral joke) Punch the dead guy in the balls and yell "everyone get down theres a bomb in the coffin" then yell out "BOOOOMMMM", everyone will think your awesome and will want to thank you for making there day!


Your at the doctors, boring right? Well not if you do this! Grab a scalpel and do some minor (make sure its minor! I can't stress this enough) surgery on old people with bad eye sight it might not be funny for them but you'll have a hoot digging around in an old mans guts looking for that darn appendix.

Your driving to work, this ones easy! Just run a school bus of the road and watch it roll over and over and over flinging kids bodies all over the place then use them as obstacles to swerve around ...simple, affective and funny as fuck!

Your at church, well this one will send you straight to hell but thats cool because heaven is filled with fat chicks anyway! Ever heard of stigmata? Well fake it then when everyone starts singing your praises and yelling out "the time is nigh repent your sins", pull out a machine gun and start letting rip and don't worry there all going to heaven so you don't have to feel guilty just enjoy the moment!

Well thats all for now I'll leave the rest up to you!

5 comments:

Donnie August 29, 2008 at 12:36 AM  

Dreamed of slicing open a movie screen with a killer sword and watching as blood poured out all into the theater. People tried to run out but were trapped by the intestines at the doors. I love cotton candy too.

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 12:39 AM  

ok thx nice...

Nanny Goats In Panties August 29, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

That was random, assualting, and hilarious. And I'm proud to be added to the group of people on your blog that swallow. And I can't believe I just said that out loud.

Angry_Clown August 29, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

@ Don, thats just weird man! Do it!

@ Qelqoth, hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

@ NGIP, I'm glad your glad and cheers!! I try hard to be as "random, assualting, and hilarious" as possible!

Static August 29, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

How about a game of hopscotch in a mine field?

Randomly snatching people in wheelchairs and running them down a flight of stairs?

Replacing the brewed coffee at the office with used motor oil?

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP