Be cool

Fix the world, not likely

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Doesn't that look like fun?

Why the fark do we want people to like us in life? I believe that everyone being nice to everyone else makes the world boring!! What is wrong with wars besides all the death and destruction, they make the earth more interesting, imaging how boring it would be if we just went to work everyday did our jobs had lunch and came home all our lives and nothing else? I don't know about you but if I did that everyday I would die of boredom give me a grenade or two to spice up the work day then I might think about a job.

This may seem like a sadistic view on life but I know you are all thinking it and how many of you like to watch those sick as shit vids on Youtube! Weather we like it or not there is nothing any of us can do about wars and death so why not sit back and enjoy it? I know that green peace and all those save the earth and human rights campaigners like to think they are fixing the problem but when they stop one war and free one prisoner another twenty start and the holier then god folks are the worst, thinking there better then anyone else because they go to church well guess what they are not better then the rest of us just more stuck up. I always said if you want to be judged and looked down upon then go to church.

I think all the greenies and save the world wannabes know they are not going to fix the world and end war and famine but does that mean they cant try? No they have to, if they didn't the earth would be a lot worse and unbearable to live on, we need to believe we need to hold on to the hope that one day it will be all good even if we already know how it will end, and its still fun to watch!

7 comments:

Donnie September 6, 2008 at 3:34 AM  

I think I managed to stir up a few of those "church going" folks with my post Thurs.

Anonymous September 6, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

My mental fist-pumping "yes!" is only matched by my maternal urge to correct your punctuation.

Anonymous September 6, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

I'm with Adrian Veidt (Watchmen) when it comes to ending all war. Wipe out the vast majority of a major city and blame it on the aliens.

Kat September 7, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

Nothing like a starting em young huh, indoctronate the young before they even get out of diapers ,thats the ticket

This Brazen Teacher September 7, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

There's this great book by Daniel Quinn called Ishamael. It's my favorite book of all time- and the whole thing is about (gasp) "How the world is made worse- not by the "evil" in it- but by the "good" ones who are trying their damndest to force everyone to live a certain way.

Quinn's contention is that human's have evil in them for a reason- and trying to "fix" it has made it worse beyond our comprehension.

Cool post.

Anonymous September 8, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

"My mental fist-pumping "yes!" is only matched by my maternal urge to correct your punctuation."

Agreed.

Static September 8, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

My literal fist-pumping of my wang and screaming "yes!" is only matched by my PATERNAL urge to bust out a can of whoop ass and annihilate everyone that needs to be set straight.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP