Be cool

Sigh

Monday, September 8, 2008

I want a monkey!

I'm sorry about my spelling in the previous post and all the other posts actually for the whole blog...well not really I don't care but I will explain my lack of smarts and unrulinesses (its a word?) in this post.

It all started on a Wednesday, or not how the fark should I know? Anyways my childhood (wow I can hear the sighs from here) was an awesome childhood but I was a little cunt thats right I used the very very bad word because thats how bad I was, as a young fella I would cause so much shit and hurt as many people as possible until I was 17 then I decided to go on an arson spree whilst being drunk. It was all fun until I got caught then it kinda sucked.

During my criminal years I missed out on a lot of schooling and education and after my trouble I went into hiding and haven't really come out much except for work and women until a year or so ago I caught fire at work which is ironic but deserved except for the falling down butt naked and flaming while breaking my arm and having a fire extinguisher emptied on me bit.

So now I spend all my time on the internet, playing X box and watching Buffy just to make sure I never get in the shit again. (I'm a nerrrddddd)

Anyways my education as you can tell isn't the best and everything I know I've taught myself but I still think I have some knowledge to offer or at least some lulz even if it isn't written correctly or makes any sense or doesn't offer any knowledge...or humor, and they lived happily ever after until she died of cancer THE END.

P.S. Damn this is a shit post. Qelqoth sniff my balls don't lick em...ya happy now? Satanic enough for ya and look I even put in a link so people don't think I'm crazy.

10 comments:

Donnie September 9, 2008 at 1:51 AM  

God bro' I have a friend that is remarkably similar. That's not really you is it Buzzy? Maybe in drag?

Angry_Clown September 9, 2008 at 2:08 AM  

Arrr good ole Buzzy I have no idea who that is but he sounds awesome!

Unknown September 9, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

Things could be far worse. At least you have the good taste to know you were a cunt.

Anonymous September 9, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

I see you've removed the part about you telling me to fuck myself. So as well as being a grammatical failure, you're also a pussy?

C'mon Damo. Aren't you supposed to be some kind of fiery hellspawn or something? Aren't you supposed to spew out more hatred than any of us?

Where's your impenetrable backbone man? Where's your diligence and honour? And for that matter...where's your sense of punctuation?! ;)

Angry_Clown September 9, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

Yeah sorry Qelqoth I took that out because it was a little immature even for me, I don't want you to suck my nuts just sniff em and tell me what ya think and I don't really know what punctuation is but I'll find it one day! Big hug lots of kisses...LMAO

Anonymous September 9, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

You're just like Little Nicky in the movie of the same name, aren't you? Wussing out over everything. It's alright - some of us believe in you. By the way - thanks for the link love. It all helps towards conquering this god-forsaken planet!

Anonymous September 10, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

As a former member of the fire department, one thing holds true for most arsonists. You pee the bed don'tcha?

Static September 10, 2008 at 2:41 AM  

Hey, good post, lack of punctuation and all. Meh, who needs it, it just takes up so much damn time.

My new motto; Punctuation causes people to be less Punctual.

Anyway, back to the grotto. Later Dman! Oops! I meant:

neway bak 2 da grotto l8tr dman!!!1 lulz <3

Static September 15, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

Wanna touch my monkey?

Angry_Clown September 19, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

Yes I do!

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP