Be cool

Ode to the people I hate

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love a lot of great people but no one wants to hear why Joss Whedon is the greatest man ever to live and I'm more passionate about the people I hate, isn't that strange that the people we hate the most take up most of our time? No, ok must just be me then!

This post is just an ode to people that I hate and that everyone else should hate because I hate them!

Tom Green, I don't think I need to explain why you should hate this guy but I will try anyways. Tom Green is the biggest douche in the world, "look at me I'm crazy" is the only thing he has ever had to offer the world and even that was crap. Anyone that can make money from being a complete wanker should be hated and smacked as many times as possible with different types of rotten meat except for the really good cuts of steak even rotten ones are to good for Tom!

Brad Pitt, ok this one might have to do with jealousy but what does he have that I don't? Don't answer that! Angelina Jolie leave Brad you can do way better then him, leave the twins with him and move to the land down under I'll look after you! You've done the extreme dirty with Billy Bob Thornton. Am I much different from him? No I love getting my freak on and swapping bodily fluids, you just gotta ask...baby!

John Edward, I can talk to dead people to! Are you reading this blog? Have you had someone close to you die in the past 5,10,15,2 years, months? where they male? Female? Did you know them? Did they wear clothes? Yes? Well I'm talking to them right now and they want me to tell you that your a complete wanker! If the dead could speak why the hell would they talk to you and make you rich and famous, god damn wanker!

Ronald McDonald, yes thats right I hate a clown and yes I'm aware that its an organization and not a person but the truth is that if I ever saw his stupid face on the street I would wipe his dumb ass smile off with anything I could get my hands on including small children. Why a clown for a logo to a restaurant that kills if you eat to much? because kids love clowns and parents love their kids, strange hey! Down with Globalization!!

There are so many more people I hate for all different reasons and these are just a few but now you know who I hate you can start hating them to!

5 comments:

PlainOleMike September 26, 2008 at 2:57 AM  

I call it my list of people I'd like to kick. Paris Hilton, George Bush, Ryan Seacrest, Moby, and Lindsey Lohan.

Static September 26, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

What about Barney and the Teletubbies?

Kelly September 26, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

I once cut off barney's head and took a crap in it.

BTW, a pick of mine would be George W Bush. A refugee from Idiotica.

Anonymous September 30, 2008 at 6:55 AM  

I am terrified of Ronald McDonald. The Burger King is hardcore and I'm sure we will soon be seeing him on the next episode of Datline NBC with Chris Hansen.

Kelly September 30, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

The Burger King made me take it in the arse when I was a wee lad and all I got was a lousy sandwich.

That's what the t-shirt says anyway.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP