Be cool

Winners!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Previously on the Angry Clown Hell Award-

Its that time again!

Everyone is making there own awards so i thought i will make one for evilness i haven't seen any around for it and as everybody knows you don't get awarded enough for badness these days, so here it is.

You can award the HELL AWARD to the most totally random, hellish, different and sophisticated blogs about eviiilllllll you can find. There are only 5 rules you must follow if you win this prize:
  1. You have to show the link of the blog/s that awarded you the HELL AWARD.
  2. You must award this prize to at least 3 other blogs and show there links and names.
  3. The award must be linked back to ANGRY CLOWN
  4. All awards must be deserved.
  5. The rules must be shown with the award.
The names of the winning blogs are...
Congratulations to the winners you all deserve it! Don't forget to pass the evilness on to the people you love...or hate!

(If your worried about this being a "meme" then you would be right but thats all part of being eviiiillllll)

4 comments:

Chelle Blögger September 17, 2008 at 1:55 AM  

OH FUCKING YEAH!!! (can I say that?!)

Best award EVER!!! I am honored. :)

Donnie September 17, 2008 at 3:20 AM  

Chelle: Get off my fucking internet with that cursing!

Thanks man! I really do appreciate it...I'll display it proudly!!!

TheFLy September 17, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

Ah hell fucking yeah!! I wasnt sure if I was evil enough from the time, well two times, that I had sex in a church but this solidifies it. Im gonna burn for my evilness, haha. Thanks man, I appreciate the award. I have it displayed and linked back to you.

buzz buzz Bitch

Angry_Clown September 20, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

You all rawk and deserve it !!! Have I ever told you your my herooooooo lmao.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP