Be cool

An Angry Clown shout out

Monday, October 20, 2008

A big thumbs up!

Just a shout out to some great blogs that I enjoy reading because I'm nice...sometimes.

The first is The Offended Blogger by Chelle B, great blog and I'm not just saying that because she let me be a guest poster on her blog, I really enjoy reading her blog and try to visit everyday. So it must be good. She also runs Humor-Bloggers a place for funny fuckers.

Another blog that makes me wee my pants on occasion is Wit's Bitch a blog by Chat Blanc a talented blogger that knows how to make you laugh.

This next blog rawks so hard you'll get a hard on while reading it, Nanny Goats In Panties or NGIP as it is also known isn't just a blog its an institution. Its one of the best...EVA!

I have to give a shout out to the angry clown's contributers because they make the Angry Clown what it is and they are the best thats why I chose them so go to their blogs now or you'll make baby Jebus cry! After Dinner Mint, Kats Litter Box, Krapsody, Psycho Carnival and Me and My Dodo (I think Threio is still alive ). Cheers guys a big thumbs up to you!

7 comments:

Chat Blanc October 20, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

OMG! I think you made ME wee MY pants I'm so excited! :D Many thanks for the awesome shout out. I'm lovin' me some Angry Clown!

Kelly October 21, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

That shout out gave me a hard on. I shall now celebrate by fucking my wife in the ass until she bleeds.

Angry_Clown October 21, 2008 at 4:20 PM  

@chat, no probs I'm loven me some wit's bitch!

@kelly, can I help you celebrate with your wife? I'm up for anything!!

Kelly October 21, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Sure. But be warned. My wife is 2X more evil than I. She likes to cut shit off, man.

Angry_Clown October 21, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

Thats cool I always wantec to get circumcised !!

Nanny Goats In Panties October 25, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

Wow! Now that...is a compliment and a half! Thank you for the shout out, you are too kind. Your friend Kelly, however, needs to see someone about his choice of celebrations. Ouch!

Static October 26, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

Thanks for the big thumb up. I'm sitting on mine or I'd return the favor, right away.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP