Be cool

sexy bitch on board

Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby on board? Who gives a fuck!

I was driving down the street today as I usually do when I saw a car with a "baby on board" sticker or sign or whatever the fuck they are on the windscreen, I thought to myself why the f*uck (thanks Fly) do they advertise that they have a baby in the car?

Is the baby for sale and thats why the sign is up or are they just so damn proud that they managed to make a baby with their defunct body parts or is it a warning that the baby might attack if you get to close to the car like some sort of mutant guard baby/dog hybrid or do they think that we care they have a baby in the car?

I came to the conclusion after several hours of intense thought on the matter that people with "baby on board" signs on their car windows are telling us to be careful whilst driving around them and also because their dicks.

Like f*uck I'm not slowing down or giving way, stopping at red lights or applying my brakes when they stop in front of me just cause someone has a sign!

If you think it would stop someone from ramming your car well guess what! If someone is willing to ram your car while your driving do you think that a sign would change their mind? It would make me ram harder and aim better.

What they really need to make are signs that would make me slow down, like "sexy bitch on board" or " really strange looking dude that will make you laugh and point on board" or even "the dude driving this car is picking their nose"! I'd buy one of those.

No more baby on board signs, the next car I see with one I'm taking out or pulling them over so I can yell at them like a crazy old guy until they explain to me why the hell they need other people to know that they have a baby on board or until the driver and baby is crying!

I also don't care if your child is an honor student and I'm not honking if I'm horny I do something else to take care of that!

P.S. On a sad note I'm going on a holiday for a few days and will not be able to post, don't worry and stop ya crying I'll be back bigger and better then ever...well maybe not better or bigger or back.

4 comments:

Chat Blanc October 18, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

I have to say. . .I'm a 1000% with ya on this!

Angry_Clown October 20, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Damn straight you are! We rawk, everyone else sucks BIG balls!

Kelly October 21, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

I really appreciate those "baby on board" signs. It helps out when I'm cruisin' down the road, looking for the best choice of car to run off the road. To me, that goddamn sign is like a fuckin' beacon. I go straight for the motherfuckerss with babies and slam 'em dead on, sending the whole tribe of breeders and rugrats right into a goddamn building or over the embankment. Dumb fuckers. That'll teach 'em to have kids in a overpopulated goddamn world.

Now please, no need to goddamn thank me. I'm a humble soul.

kathcom October 22, 2008 at 2:39 AM  

It's not like a Fire Rescue window sticker that sends firemen to the baby's bedroom first so he can grow up orphaned and feeling guilty about the charred remains of his parents.

If a "first responder" gets to the car wreck and doesn't see the baby right way, you can rest assured that baby is already a skin sack of strawberry jam somewhere on the floorboards.

On another note, dude, I'm totally stealing that photo.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP