Be cool

Buzz Buzz Bitches!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Buzz Buzz Bitches!


So, Im a new contributing author here at the Angry Clown and I thought I would introduce myself. Im the motherfuckin' FLy from over at After Dinner Mint. Oh, shit, can I cuss on here. You know what, I dont give a fuck. Kick me off if you want too.

I got invited to write some posts because Im, well, supposedly educated and yeah, I do have a collegiate career under my belt but what does that mean anyway.

People's views are the real sign of education. Which brings me to my point of this post; there are so many people these days that wander around spewing off opinions that make no sense, back them up with utterly feeble attempts at logic and then tail spin into the desperate nose dive of ignorance and idiocy. Complete biased views of ignorance to the point that they will argue tooth and nail they are right even though the deafening sounds of truth and fact are making their ears bleed. What does it take for a person to admit they are wrong? When two ignorant people argue with each other it gets to the point where either person are threatening each other to shove dicks in each others mouth just so they can shut the hell up.

Thats where we are as a society these days. No matter where you are in the world. We have come to the point where people will not admit they are wrong and the universal declaration that the argument has hit the fan is "Ill shove my dick in your mouth just so you can shut the hell up."

So, look forward to more posts from me pointing out the ignorance in these damn ignoramuses.


Buzz Buzz Bitches!

7 comments:

Angry_Clown October 17, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Welcome dude!! Glad to have you on board, I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

Can you stick your dick in my mouth now? Wait that sounds a bit gay, scratch that.

Kat October 17, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Damian thought you were busy trying to steal my man Greg? watch it fly he'll be cheating on your ass in no time, what a man whore lol

Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

"there are so many people these days that wander around spewing off opinions that make no sense, back them up with utterly feeble attempts at logic and then tail spin into the desperate nose dive of ignorance and idiocy"

Yup, that's me alright. :)

zebideejones October 17, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

Good to hear you!
however to shove dick in ech others mouths 'to shut the hell up' should actually both grammatically correct and for the sake of correct semantics actually be changed to 'shut the fuck up'.
Thank you for your writing it has made my lunchtime a more pleasant experience, one I shall never forget and one that I will return to tomorrow. Regards, Mr Bastard.

zebideejones October 17, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

see above....note the obvious typos............lmao..>!

Donnie October 17, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

'Sup FLy? B*zz B*zz bitch! I have changed my "f*ck" to "f*uck" on my blog. I feel soooo cleansed and free...now.
I thought you had fucking died or something when I came here and saw your attention grabbing pic! Shit happens dude, but I'm glad you'll be writing here for a few---Later.

Static October 26, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

Hello FLy! We have more fresh meat around here now. That's awesome. I hope you'll not shove yer dick my mouth, please... there is not enough room with Damo's fist being in there too.

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP