Be cool

The true meaning of Halloween

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween owwww scary, well not really is it meant to be scary? The scariest thing about Halloween isn't the costumes or the decorations, they're just lame, the scariest thing about Halloween is the massive amount of candy being consumed by already obese children.

The large corporations have a strangle hold on every god damn holiday there is except for maybe some of the Muslim and Islamic holidays but they don't count because there not real holidays and they are all terrorists anyways. Who wants to celebrate blow up a bus day, not me thats for sure!


So the scariest thing about Halloween is candy? Sounds lame but I guess thats because it is lame, what ever happened to the holiday being about hunting down innocent ladies, branding them witches and burning them at the stake?

Why cant we bring back the witch hunt? There are lots of Goths out there and wannabe witches and I'm sure no one would miss them. We could at least sacrifice a goat or two, wheres the harm in that I ask you?

So this Halloween think of the children and give them a knife and a goat to massacre instead of candy and teach them a valuable lesson about the true meaning of the holiday, its about murder and scaring the shit out of people anyway you can and we should never forget that!

13 comments:

rammy October 21, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

your site looks really good..have to learn a lot from u...can u add mu blogin ur blog roll dude? notify me once u added..

Angry_Clown October 21, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

Arh no...only the best get added to the roll ya dig and with post titles like "India crunches Australia in mohali" you've got a snow balls chances in hell!

kathcom October 22, 2008 at 2:33 AM  

I was going to say that you could give out apples with razor blades in them to bring back the scariness.

But who am I kidding? Those fat little bastards wouldn't touch an apple. How about a tapeworm in a ho-ho. That jump start the fat freaks' diets!

Kelly October 22, 2008 at 5:28 AM  

Kids just don't know thu true meaning of halloweenz. I agree. Instead of candy, chop off some old geezer's pus-filled bed sores and throw them in their festive goodie bags. Or some jello puddin' with real eyeballs that have just been scooped out with a spoon. Or set out a gang of evil midgets, armed with bloody machetes, to chase them around the neighborhood.

I've got ideas, mate.

Donnie October 25, 2008 at 7:24 AM  

All hail the new king! I bow to you oh mighty master. You have discovered the truth behind a man's inner strength...a cold beer and sex! All hail thee.

Static October 26, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

Muslim holidays are holy, you Angry Inch. May a gang of trick or treating goblins inflict you with the scabies and may a goat who's eaten plastic explosives tumble down your basement steps.

Kat October 27, 2008 at 2:31 AM  

oh damian , I love your SICKKKK mind, ok gotta go getting aroused from all the violence

Anonymous November 1, 2008 at 2:17 AM  

I love Holloween, you can dress up and get candy, o-yummy.also, check out my websiteclcik on my name.
http://ran-the-monkey.livejournal.com/3917.html

Deb November 1, 2008 at 3:18 AM  

Instead of a knife and goat, would a spoon and a skunk be OK? There are no goats around here.

Ed & Jeanne November 1, 2008 at 3:21 AM  

I only use sporks when I want to inflict real damage. Knives just cut so easy...

Anonymous November 1, 2008 at 5:12 AM  

I think I'd rather burn the witches than slaughter the goat, that's just my personal preference.

Burning would be much cleaner than having to clean up all that blood.

BUT, would witch burning be a "green" activity?

Sincerely,
A concerned wannabe witch burner.

Anonymous November 1, 2008 at 5:42 AM  

Heh, there's plenty of bitch, I mean witches in my neighborhood -- could we just start here?!!

You know, for the sake of all those sweet little kids, and such.

Anonymous December 16, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP