Be cool

What we want

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yeah!

This post is for me and all those men out there that are sick of bending over backwards for the ladies and never getting anything in return!

I've heard a lot about what women want over the years, boy I've heard a lot and I'm sure all you men out there have heard a lot to and some awesome chicks that like a good muff dive occasionally.

Heres an update for all the women out there, "WE WANT STUFF TO" sure its a bit different to what women want but if the ladies out there stopped to ask once in while then there would be less arguments over stupid little things like toilet seats!

I would be happy if once in a while I was asked what I wanted but I never get asked so I'm writing a post about it because I can.

So heres a little list about the things that men want and women take notes because every bloke wants the same thing!!

1. We want the toilet seat up! You may think that we just forget to put it back down but we don't, up is easier and therefore the logical choice!

2. We want the women to stop hassling us about things around the house, I don't care what color the blinds are I'm so stuffed when I get home from work that I'm never going to see them anyway, if you asked what color the beer should be then I would have an opinion .

3. Feelings, men don't have them so don't try and connect we don't have them deep down inside just waiting to come out in a sea of tears and a connection to our feminine side, what you see is what you get!

4. Men like only a few things and not many things make us really happy, what makes me happy (an average bloke) is sports, beers, cars, tools, fishing, boobs, fights, sex and naked women, thats it!

5. Men don't like a lot of things that women like, well everything that women like men don't, here are just a few, chick flicks, opera, talking, talking about feelings, hugging, cuddling, walking, reading, spending time with family, spending time with her friends, her spending time with his friends, "quite time", shopping, going for a drive in the country, picnics, dinners at restaurants, having "brunch" with friends, crafts and listening to Shania Twain or anything resembling, thats about it.

So all you women out there write this down and ask your man every now and then what they want and you will be happier for it!

This post was a community service announcement brought to you by
Womens help line
We listen to them nag so you don't have to!
Call 1800 get me a beer

.

15 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties October 24, 2008 at 4:29 AM  

Well, Christ. Why didn't you say so in the first place?

Angry_Clown October 24, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

@ NGIP, because I'm not a women! haha

Kat October 24, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

Did you notice where sex and naked women fell in your order of importance lol
sports, beers, cars, tools, fishing, boobs, fights, sex and naked women, thats it!

Chat Blanc October 24, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

No seriously, what do you REALLY want? :P

Kelly October 24, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

Gosh, you certainly did your research, Damo.

Of course, the best combination would be fishing, while drinkin' your beer, while having your knob polished.

That would be grand.

Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

I wouldn't mind two of those from the first picture. Or four, depending upon where your eyes are looking.

Angry_Clown October 24, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

@ Kat, That is it!!

@ chat blanc, if you don't know by now you will never know whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

@Kelly, Damn straight, and research? I just wrote what I wanted and assumed everyone else wanted the same.

@jeffman, why stop at four? How many on a womens netball team?

Kelly Ann October 24, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

See now if men actually communicated these things, when the women wanted to "talk" then we wouldn't be here talking about it today.. LOL

Angry_Clown October 25, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

@ chica, its always the mans fault?

Static October 26, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

Why is it so hard for women to find men who are sensitive, caring, and good-looking?

--Because they already have boyfriends.

Donnie October 28, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

That video is fucking hilarious!

Unknown October 28, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

Hey youse! I have a post about cats. They win!

The Hussy Housewife October 29, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Beer= 1,0000699949382
AA= -1242385205

I use beer all the time to knock fools up side the head. i am like beersuperwomen!

Static November 1, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

["The Hussy Housewife said...
Beer= 1,0000699949382
AA= -1242385205

I use beer all the time to knock fools up side the head. i am like beersuperwomen!"]

@The Hussy Housewife - I think both you and Don meant your comments for my post about beer?


ROFL

Anonymous November 4, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

Damn, after reading your post I've realized how many opportunities I've wasted not exploiting my drunk friends and taking LOL pics of them. Sheesh!!!

That video was absolutely hilarious, but it creeped me out all at the same time. Something about it was just wrong on so many levels. :D

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP