Thursday, October 23, 2008
This post is for me and all those men out there that are sick of bending over backwards for the ladies and never getting anything in return!
I've heard a lot about what women want over the years, boy I've heard a lot and I'm sure all you men out there have heard a lot to and some awesome chicks that like a good muff dive occasionally.
Heres an update for all the women out there, "WE WANT STUFF TO" sure its a bit different to what women want but if the ladies out there stopped to ask once in while then there would be less arguments over stupid little things like toilet seats!
I would be happy if once in a while I was asked what I wanted but I never get asked so I'm writing a post about it because I can.
So heres a little list about the things that men want and women take notes because every bloke wants the same thing!!
1. We want the toilet seat up! You may think that we just forget to put it back down but we don't, up is easier and therefore the logical choice!
2. We want the women to stop hassling us about things around the house, I don't care what color the blinds are I'm so stuffed when I get home from work that I'm never going to see them anyway, if you asked what color the beer should be then I would have an opinion .
3. Feelings, men don't have them so don't try and connect we don't have them deep down inside just waiting to come out in a sea of tears and a connection to our feminine side, what you see is what you get!
4. Men like only a few things and not many things make us really happy, what makes me happy (an average bloke) is sports, beers, cars, tools, fishing, boobs, fights, sex and naked women, thats it!
5. Men don't like a lot of things that women like, well everything that women like men don't, here are just a few, chick flicks, opera, talking, talking about feelings, hugging, cuddling, walking, reading, spending time with family, spending time with her friends, her spending time with his friends, "quite time", shopping, going for a drive in the country, picnics, dinners at restaurants, having "brunch" with friends, crafts and listening to Shania Twain or anything resembling, thats about it.
So all you women out there write this down and ask your man every now and then what they want and you will be happier for it!
This post was a community service announcement brought to you by