Be cool

Chickens are better then people!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Respect the chicken!

Do you like chickens? More importantly would chickens like you? Have you ever done anything in your life that would impress a chicken? That would make a chicken say "WOW that d00d is kick anus he is a real great guy or gal" well have you?

I might talk a lot of shit on this blog and in real life and well all the time really but I've always tried to do right by chickens I know that once chickens started hating me then I have failed, I don't care if people like me in fact I kinda hate people. If you can say you've impressed a chicken at least then you know your on the right track!

How to impress a chicken and why have I used the word chicken a few to many times in this post? well the post is about chickens and thats why so get over it! Keeping chickens happy might sound easy but its not you might not know this but chickens can be royal pains in the ass sometimes, they are always wanting you to work hard and fly straight (pun intended freaken haaaaaa) but we can't always do this so we fail but the great thing about chickens is they forgive and let you try again. Chickens are really cool like that.

So are you keeping the chickens happy? I suggest that you start, its never to late and they are easier to impress then people and they fry up great!

9 comments:

Anonymous October 3, 2008 at 6:17 AM  

What the hell happened to that chicken in the pic? Sheesh, he looks like he's been boiled alive, and lived to cluck about it!

I love chicken. I love it fried, boiled, grilled, stuffed....mmmmmm!

Angry_Clown October 3, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

Its genetically modified to be born with no feathers its 1 of 2 chickens they made, collect the whole set!

Unknown October 3, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

Though my interaction with tiny poultry has been rather low...it isn't hard to manipulate people into worshiping our yummy feathered friends...great post!I'll think twice the next time I pick up a menu at KFC...thanks for the painful realization...(^ . ^ )

Lydia October 6, 2008 at 2:35 AM  

That poor chicken in the picture makes me cringe...

Static October 7, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

As a matter of fact I have impressed chickens many a time with my chicken dance/chicken choking routine. 100% satisfied and happy my friend.

Say, aren't YOU a chicken too? *dances and chokes a lil

Angry_Clown October 7, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

@ Static I wish I was haaaaaaaa !!1

Static October 9, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

*Chokes chicken faster

Say it again! bitch. =P

Angry_Clown October 9, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

@ Static I wish I was haaaaaaaa !!1

;)

Static October 12, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

i haz br0k3n teh ch1ken lol!!!1 <3

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP