Be cool

Give me some candy bitch

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How scary is this shit?

Yes its almost Halloween and as an inhabitant of the great land of Australia I haven't really explored this American holiday to its full potential which is a hell of a shame since I think its the best damn holiday ever invented!

How kick ass is a holiday that you get to dress up and eat candy that strangers gave you without having to get in there car? Its freaken awesome!

It has slowly been getting bigger in Australia, last year 3 yes thats right 3 kids with no costumes although they were really ugly kids so a costume might not of been as scary, showed up at our house and uttered those 3 words "trick or treat". unfortunately the only thing in the house that resembled candy were eggs and we didn't want to seem lame so instead of handing the kids the eggs we threw them at them, saving our selfs from the embarrassment of not having any candy on the one day of the year when you should and I'm sure the kids loved it as they ran from our yard screaming and crying, ah good memories!

I can't wait to see if those kids come back again this year and if they wear a costume we stocked up on the eggs and are leaving them in the sun for a week or two so they are as close to candy as possible because everyone knows if you leave eggs in the sun the turn into candy! (try it at home)

We also have another surprise for the trick or treaters this year with the addition of a hockey mask and chainsaw or Micheal Jackson, I cant wait to see how that turns out!

8 comments:

Anonymous October 8, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

I must say, Michael Jackson's looking awfully well for his age. Has he had some work done?

Angry_Clown October 8, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

Thats a real picture of Static! The one and only known in existence! Feel privileged.

QueenBeeing October 9, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Ok seriously, I'm gonna have nightmares about that creepy mask thing in the pic. Ack.

But on a happier note, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!! Enjoy your celebration, and drink lots of margaritas. xx

Static October 9, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Yeah, that's a real picture alright... of my ass!

BWAHAHA

Hey, good luck with those candied eggs and the unfortunate trick or treaters this year.

As for me this Halloween, I'll be robbing houses after I flash my scary MJ ass at folks, sending them running. Trick or treat? bitch. =P

Kelly October 9, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

That Mikey pic scared me. If I saw a trick or treater with that kind of mask on, I'd go with throwin' a hand grenade at it.

BTW, I once went to a college Halloween party once as a priest with my dick hanging out. (It was actually a big floppy plastic dildo I bought at the local sex shop). Some folks thought it was somewhat distasteful and slightly blasphemous. Imagine that.

Unknown October 9, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

Oh the best costume I ever saw was a walking Vagina. Hil-ari-ous. Uh it was my boss.

Kat October 12, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

wtf, I am gonna have nightmares now, oh I see Kelly is a co-author now, I will go easy on ya big guy, I know we have history

Kelly October 12, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

Gosh. What a relief. BTW, who are you?

You've just read

You've just read
Sucker

Subscribe via interwebmail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP